News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Gratz Daxking on Modship

Started by Tinyyoshi xX, May 01, 2010, 10:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinyyoshi xX

I would like to say congratulations dax on modship! Good luck and keep up the good work.  ;)

Daxking

Thank you Tiny, I will keep up the work.  ;)

Drunk Mario

congratz! Goodluck with your modship!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Daxking

Kingping33

Wow, Congratulations on the modship, Keep up your excellent work. I hope we can be friends. :) Have fun!

There is also another "Congratulating, Daxking, It's Right Here.

Coleshot1

Congratz, didn't notice you were a mod 'till I saw you on the report abuse section "Local moderators" lol. I want to see you in-game. *Added*
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Nick©

Lol, I'm the reason you guys are local mods in that section. You're welcome! Jk, ily, Cole. You're such a dirty sex tiger!!!
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Daxking

Thank you Drunk Mario for some reason computer didn't show your post. Thank you Nick, Coleshot1, +& King.

Nick©

Was that a joke or are you just being a dousche-lord?
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Program on May 03, 2010, 12:22:45 AM
Guys, we all know he doesn't deserve it  ;D
If that is for real, You don't know what your talking about.

If it's false, Then you shouldn't make bad posts like that. It might make Daxking uncomfortable.

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Nick© on May 03, 2010, 06:23:37 PM
Was that to Pk0?
Probably to anyone who thought it wasn't a joke.

Kryptonite

Lol probably to kingping or to you (pk0wnedall)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Nick©

So that does not include me!! Super uber ownage right there! Anyway, he's been a pretty good mod and he keeps up with his mutes, unlike one or two of the current mods...
--Brenden Hills