News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Lvl 138 hexed accounts

Started by blackchainz, September 23, 2008, 06:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackchainz

Hey, I know this has been going on for a long time, but why are some characters (Including mine) hexed with all my skills lvl 128 and combat 138?

And, we can't even level anymore.

I pooN I

Actually the combat level is (well should be) level 163, and actually you can level past that!  :o Max combat level is 172, and I worked my way up to 171 :D

Chaoslancex

i poon i is right hehe you can lv well so you know am lv 165  ;)

pwnuu

Yeah it says i can't rank up past 128 in any skill but i guess ill try to get more xp even thought im mills above the next xp reqired. But i beleive you
-Shane

Petey

You don't need to believe them, their signatures already give you sufficient evidence :).

OT: Wow, leveling past level 125 must be very hard, I guess. I haven't tried playing yet, because I'm a Forum Whore :P.

-Petey

P - E - T - E - Y     1 - 3 - 3 - 7
The one and only, official, Petey.

Archangel555

Some peepz say that after the combat lvl glitch (around 2 years ago), and ur account was glitched to lvl 163, u can't lvl above the stats anymore. Non-glitched persons that train to cb lvl 163 can go further on. I just wonder if it's true...

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

mca17

soooo hard to lvl up i only a lvl111 lol so bad....

[attachment deleted by admin]
thanks for the respects guys

Flame

Quote from: Archangel555 on November 19, 2008, 07:50:20 AM
Some peepz say that after the combat lvl glitch (around 2 years ago), and ur account was glitched to lvl 163, u can't lvl above the stats anymore. Non-glitched persons that train to cb lvl 163 can go further on. I just wonder if it's true...
It wasn't 2 years ago lol. and yes you can level higher than 163

Triniboy

lolz, why can't you stay like a lvl 3 like me =D

serguy3

i would just like to say, training will GET HARDER!! when the new blitz comes out so you guy's think it's hard now? gl with that!! and yes i think my guy has the same problem, atleast i'm level 138 though.

~serguy3~
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

God Paul

Im Ready to play blitz but hey :P ... any way the max lvl is 163 right? but im only lvl89 :D so yeh :P
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

tim10pak

yeah there you can go over that lvl =P so keep on training  ::)

Zack1

im level 128 and im still going well so keep training and u will get to the level u want like i poon i said