News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

So awsome!

Started by dieknowsawr, April 17, 2010, 07:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Alright well im at my granpas ::). Then he comes up to me and gives me this baseball. And then im like okay ? Then he told me it was pitched by Regie Cleavlend who pitched for the Red Soxs. So it's like really kool.
:).

Pk0wnedall

Dude, That might be worth alot of cash. Also that's so cool!

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 17, 2010, 08:04:24 PM

yeah i know man! it's awsome.

kxdk

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 17, 2010, 08:04:24 PM

Goin for dat money eh?  ::) My grandfather gave me something worth about $7000 before he died still have to.

------

Volcanic Me

Dude, that's epic. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... and I went to a Cincinnati Reds game and I caught a home run that Adam Dunn hit. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... took me to get it signed by Dunn. That was probably the ONLY good thing my... person I longer speak about nicely... did for me. Ever. I'm surprised I still have that baseball.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Volcanic Me on April 19, 2010, 12:31:14 AM
Dude, that's epic. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... and I went to a Cincinnati Reds game and I caught a home run that Adam Dunn hit. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... took me to get it signed by Dunn. That was probably the ONLY good thing my... person I longer speak about nicely... did for me. Ever. I'm surprised I still have that baseball.

Kool :). But my grandfather was a nhl goalie :).

Nick©

My great uncle was a famous boxer and I have his guns and his cousin was Don of the f*cking Chicago mob! I have one of his hats that could be worth a lot of money. He was Don right after Al Capone, too so that's pretty cool as well.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!