News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

So awsome!

Started by dieknowsawr, April 17, 2010, 07:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Alright well im at my granpas ::). Then he comes up to me and gives me this baseball. And then im like okay ? Then he told me it was pitched by Regie Cleavlend who pitched for the Red Soxs. So it's like really kool.
:).

Pk0wnedall

Dude, That might be worth alot of cash. Also that's so cool!

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 17, 2010, 08:04:24 PM

yeah i know man! it's awsome.

kxdk

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 17, 2010, 08:04:24 PM

Goin for dat money eh?  ::) My grandfather gave me something worth about $7000 before he died still have to.

------

Volcanic Me

Dude, that's epic. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... and I went to a Cincinnati Reds game and I caught a home run that Adam Dunn hit. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... took me to get it signed by Dunn. That was probably the ONLY good thing my... person I longer speak about nicely... did for me. Ever. I'm surprised I still have that baseball.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Volcanic Me on April 19, 2010, 12:31:14 AM
Dude, that's epic. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... and I went to a Cincinnati Reds game and I caught a home run that Adam Dunn hit. My... person I no longer speak about nicely... took me to get it signed by Dunn. That was probably the ONLY good thing my... person I longer speak about nicely... did for me. Ever. I'm surprised I still have that baseball.

Kool :). But my grandfather was a nhl goalie :).

Nick©

My great uncle was a famous boxer and I have his guns and his cousin was Don of the f*cking Chicago mob! I have one of his hats that could be worth a lot of money. He was Don right after Al Capone, too so that's pretty cool as well.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!