News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

IM SICK AND TIED OF LOCKER146!!!!!!!!

Started by pk u to hell, April 16, 2010, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pk u to hell

FFS JUST BECAUSE YOUR RARES AND I LOOTED THEM DUSSENT MEEN U HAVE TO BE A DIK TO ME AND PLENTY OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO R ON MY SIDE SO JUST STFU AND LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. FROM PK U TO HELL (PLEASE COMMENT IF YOUR ON MY SIDE) ;)

Dench

A nice way of letting out your anger.  :-\

pk u to hell

better then just keeping it all bottled in that just going nuts one day.

wouter

Quote from: pk u to hell on April 16, 2010, 12:03:15 PM
better then just keeping it all bottled in that just going nuts one day.
No! This is not a good way to letting out your anger at all! Your being offensive on the forum which is against the rules! If you got problems with a person, talk with him about. Try to solve it out together. So, Let this topic be locked or I will have to report this.  >:(

pk u to hell

i try to talk to him and sll he says is 'give me my rares back' and 'fu&^ u c&^t gtfo' so i tryed to talk about it with him and i carn't he just wont lissen! (i dont no how to lock it)

wouter

Quote from: pk u to hell on April 16, 2010, 12:13:25 PM
i try to talk to him and sll he says is 'give me my rares back' and 'fu&^ u c&^t gtfo' so i tryed to talk about it with him and i carn't he just wont lissen!
Still no reason to post these topics. Please request a lock.

pk u to hell

how do i lock??

pk u to hell

can some one please tell me how to lock this? and im realy sorry it was been going on for days

wouter

Quote from: pk u to hell on April 16, 2010, 12:17:58 PM
how do i lock??
Requesting to lock this topic. Please do not reply on this anymore.