News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The last stand

Started by Pk0wnedall, April 15, 2010, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you like my story?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pk0wnedall

The Story Of The Seventh Pk

On Friday the 16th of April Me, Seventh One, Emo Pker, Cory and Pk U To Hell were chilling in the wildy when suddenly this dark mystical ghost came. We all were like "I know what to do, Just Ice Barrage it! But no, Oh no it didn't freeze it kept moving around the place and we could do anything. Seventh One thinking he is so tough goes up and hits it with his super dds, He hit a 68 with it. But unfortunately he died because the mystical ghost hit a 100 on him. "CRAP" We all said. We ran off and were hiding, When the mystical ghost wasn't looking we rushed up on him and Blood Blitz him and Dds him. We killed the noob, He just kept coming back alive. We didn't know what to do, We called in all of "Lawless" and we just owned the stupid ghost. It turns out that the mystical ghost was all of the people in deathzone.

We absolutely owned them, In fact we owned them so hard that the name "Deathzone" became "Noobzone".

The End

Note: Deathzone please don't take this offensively. It was just a story i made all of it up. The people who were in the story were in the wildness that day.

lory

haha, very nice. Deathzone became noobzone wtf. lol!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: lory on April 16, 2010, 01:50:54 AM
haha, very nice. Deathzone became noobzone wtf. lol!
Thank you, I like that you like my story. If that makes sense to you, Lmfao!

But yeah it took me a while to write and i writ it from scratch. When i was in wildness i got bored so i writ a story.

I Hope y'all all like it. ;)

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Program on April 16, 2010, 01:56:02 AM
Lol, nice story
You should have made the date Friday the 13th though :)
That would of been a very sexy date however; I couldn't because that wasn't the date. I did today's date. Hmm, i could make a slight adjustment. Tell me if i should change it to Friday the 13th Remember to vote at the poll!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Program on April 16, 2010, 02:04:48 AM
You should make it into like chapters and release a new one each week. It could be pretty epic.
So every week add a part?