News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Bill

Started by nikeman, September 19, 2008, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REMOVED AND LOCKED

REMOVED
0 (0%)
REMOVED
0 (0%)
REMOVED
0 (0%)
REMOVED
0 (0%)
REMOVED
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 24, 2008, 12:23:31 PM

nikeman

Hi, I have posted this poll not to make ry or any1 mad but to find out how many people actually want Bill to be a mod. I know it's not the regular player's right to vote someone to be a mod; its all jeremy's responsibility. I am just curious how much people want him to be a mod. My opinion is for him to either start as a mod in ws blitz, and work his way up to admin; if he makes any mistakes give him a second chance. Or start as an admin freshly and if he makes any mistakes demote him completely. I think the ws community would love to see Bill become a mod/admin but as i said before it is not anyones choice but jeremy's.
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

kris fears

Omg bill u pwn u sooooooo should b a mod or admin i hope u get to bcome 1  :\ 
If u do gratz W00t W00t!!!!!!!

bill should get mod/admin because he is a nice player,helps people out, is not mean. and he has a cool name :D
but GL bill

Chris Bud

Well, I like Cheese!!!

But it seem's Bill is liked by three people :P  :D Lol...

~Chris

Jeremy

Nikeman I appreciate your enthusiasm for Bill, but polls like this are not allowed. I have a variety of methods in finding good Player Moderator's; I investigate chat logs, I review report abuses, I go by other Player Moderator's word of advice and many more. By simply creating a poll and demanding him become a Mod will not do anything. This poll only decreased his chance of becoming a Mod.

These polls are considered spam. I have issued the according warning level for your account Nikeman.

Word of advice for the three of you who posted in this topic - stay away from them. They will only get you in trouble along with the creator of the topic.

Thank you for understanding.

This poll is locked.

This topic is locked.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-