News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Appeal of Worldscape slowly declining?

Started by Thrive, April 13, 2010, 10:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Not that I see worldscape as boring in all, infact I still find it quite fun, is the fact that worldscape is becoming outdated. Technology is becoming more and more advanced that worldscape just can't keep it's popularity up for much longer. What I'm saying is that newer runescape players that come to mock runescape servers are expecting "more." Eventually the newer generation will dislike worldscape and only the new generation can have a true appreciation for it. So what I'm getting across is that worldscape is not going to be as popular as in past years unless if  we adapt to newer technology. the question is really is how much longer until we upgrade, so the newer generation has more of an appeal towards the game. Everything is about supply and demand, supply and demand.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

mafia137

Classic is getting to the point were it is outdated, i agree with that.
But Blitz is coming soon with higher technology that the newer generation seek , I think Ry and Jeremy realized that hence forth Blitz.

Classic will always be Classic and won't change.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

X

Quote from: mafia137 on April 14, 2010, 08:59:13 PM
Classic is getting to the point were it is outdated, i agree with that.
But Blitz is coming soon with higher technology that the newer generation seek , I think Ry and Jeremy realized that hence forth Blitz.

Classic will always be Classic and won't change.

Blitz was suppost to be out feb 27th.. tbh I think blitz will come by August 2010 or higher :/

Nick©

Well if Blitz has any chance then it'll have to come out by the end of May and no later. Any  later and it will not matter. The players that are currently here will play it but only 5% of the old players will come back and maybe 30 new players will come. If I were Jeremy and Ryan then I'd accept all the help they're being offered, if not then I'd put a final last stride into it or the inevidanle will happen: next to no players on Blitz.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Kryptonite

dude it's a 317 server what do you expect?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Nick©

I believe that it's maybe the best 317 out there, but anyone would take a decent 508 over the best 317 because 508 is so much farther ahead.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Kryptonite

if you're just starting out with runescape private servers you will look at 317 and say "what the hell?"

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

mafia137

317 servers are out dated, Once again that's why blitz is coming (sooner rather than later).
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

wouter

Quote from: mafia137 on April 15, 2010, 04:25:28 AM
317 servers are out dated, Once again that's why blitz is coming (sooner rather than later).
If we launche it now it will be one big mess because not everything is working yet..

Nick©

I do agree with Caponer, but they will have to release it a few months early for their to be any remaining players. If any current plaers are considering leaving they will leave soon if Blitz doesn't come out soon, and saying it's coming out is differet then it really comin out. People seem to get those two mixed up on this server.
--Brenden Hills

Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX

Great point my friend! ;D I see what your saying,to much worldscape and it just gets boring.I love this game and all but i'm really ticked off about the release date. :'( I'm for sure that everybody will be happy about the new game but for now were stuck with this. :( I know as a fact i'm impressed with the pictures but,the real game will definetly be awsome!
(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,