News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Runescape: New skill.

Started by mafia137, April 12, 2010, 06:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mafia137

So the NEW runescape skill is here and i must say it's not so bad.
Hard to pronounce Thought ???

What do you guys think about it?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

wouter

mafia137

Dungoreeing, You go though all these levels killing monsters and you get some epic armor  ;D

Strength Pkz

And when you die you do not lose items either!
I'm level 3 at it :)

mafia137

Sweet, I want to see what the cape emote is.
They have a picture of the cape already.

Earth

They SHould Make A Runescape Skill: Attractiveness.
It Sorta Helps Out Def.
When you have a High Skill Of Attractiveness Its Hard To Hit High On You.
Who Agree's?
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Coleshot1

When I first tried the minigame, I was a level 92 playing with a 27 and a 50. I was completely clueless as of what to do, so while they went and made stuff and got keys I just killed stuff. Apparently that works.
Still don't know too much about it though. I heard they have "Dungeons meant for 1" yet also that you can't play alone? And having two skillcapes is going to make 99 less rewarding.
It's more like a HUGE minigame (the biggest!) than a skill, but I like it. Can't wait to see some more ways on what it has to do with the rest of the game.

-Coleshot1
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Yoho

what i do kill stuff, i don't play it since i don't know how to get invited to a party.  :o

Strength Pkz

You have a ring in your inventory, you do open party interface then you press invite friends and type their name.
Hope this helped Yoho.
Strength Pkz.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on April 13, 2010, 07:42:09 AM
Quote from: Earth on April 13, 2010, 06:54:37 AM
They SHould Make A Runescape Skill: Attractiveness.
It Sorta Helps Out Def.
When you have a High Skill Of Attractiveness Its Hard To Hit High On You.
Who Agree's?
I don't.
I don't agree either, I don't like the idea. I'm not saying it's stupid i just don't like it.