News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Shoes

Started by Nick©, April 11, 2010, 03:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Let's see some of your guys' and girls' shoes. I got some new ones and I wanted to see some of yours. If you have more than one then post both or all three or whatever.

Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

lmao I got 4 pairs nike air max, 2 jordan, a pair of replay shoes and 3 converse :P

Volcanic Me

Nick©

Nice Travis, Caponer post some pics to others can see. I know what they look like personally but others might not know.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

I am to lazy to make pictures. Here you go, googled mine.

Got these converses in white, black and gray.

Pk0wnedall

Caponer you have some nice shoes. I love your "Nike airs" and your "Air Maxies"

You have some very sexy shoes!

mafia137

Lmao cappy, I have the white and black air maxs :P
Air force 1s, Converse and red white black Airs  ;D (Also those white and black ones i ate)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Nick©

Lol, you're supposed to get thenpics off the Internet. Cool shoes everyone, keep posting!
--Brenden Hills

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on April 11, 2010, 09:11:11 PM
Lol, you're supposed to get thenpics off the Internet. Cool shoes everyone, keep posting!
I'll make photo of em if you like..

XheroX

I can't upload pictures at the moment, but look them up... They're called Purple Pigeons Patch (Nike Sb)
The real ones are worth $2000  ;D and I am half way there (Using my own money).  ;D I WIN!

Nick©

Caponer, if you want to then you can but it's easier to just find a pic on google. Hero, just find a pic and post it on here.
--Brenden Hills

Nick©

No one else owns shoes? I was gonna get the ZigTechs...
--Brenden Hills

Wild

i love my football aka soccer shoes.. i am to lazy to get a pic sorry.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Nick©

Lol, don't be that lazy… I'll upload a pic of the ZigTechs when I can get onto my computer....
--Brenden Hills

Mia

<3333

Everyday- semi shoes <3
Wrong Brand hahaha

Not MY pictures but they look like my shoes :D

Oh, and my fave!

Formal Shoes <3

lol

PS: Those heels, I am not the hairy-legged dude wearing them. HAHA