News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The Cheeky Clan

Started by cheekybenny, May 02, 2008, 10:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheekybenny

THE CHEEKY CLAN IS BACK
CHEEKY CLAN!

Clan recruitment, events and much more will be added later on.

the cheeky clan
owner:cheekybenny     

co-owner:

white bunny of the clan: rich dude

Cheeky Mods 

Cheeky clan forums mod:

Cheeky champions

very cheeky members :

woot im here

cheeky members:

50cent

pest members:

Current clan member total:4

Roster news!

Official cheeky clan Forums CHECK IT OUT! www.cheekyclan.co.nr
If i kicked you please ask me to add you back in if you return.
Ranks will be changed once wsb is open.
NEW CROWNS

Cavallers

wooot~!! wtf ur grim reaper a mod is the hacker??? sorry for posting on wrong section

-Cavallers

cheekybenny

What are you talking about? ??? ??? ??? ???

Cavallers

before u modified ur post u sed that u were grim reaper and grim reaper is the acc name of a hacker that goes on server....

-Cavallers

cheekybenny

-.- im grim  reaper and IM NOT A HACKER -.- pluse where did you get this infomation -.-

Ry60003333

The hacker grim reaper has a different amount of spaces between grim and reaper and can hack the game, so it'll be easy to tell the difference. (Its not cheeky)  ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

oo i was just wondering btw nice clan i wanna join but i dont wanna betray the i poon i's clan im not that kinda person

-Cavallers

Jeremy

To end the off-topic discussions on this thread (Since this is Cheekybenny's Clan thread); I figured out a way to remove Grim_Reaper from the server, so he will no longer be of a problem.  ;D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

cheekybenny

CLAN SHUT DOWN DUE TO LACK OF TIME *SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLES*

Voltimolt

Hey Cheeky,

its me. Your Crown Donater
Till WSB Comes... add me....

Chaoslancex

oh hey cheeky one question where u get ur crowns from ??  ??? i really like them an i would like to add 2 of them to my clan ?? plz

toenailclip3

yo cheeky i was in ur old clan if u remember me lol i havent been on in like a yr and stuff and can i be in the clan again ?

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Chaoslancex

Quote from: iheartworldscape on September 24, 2008, 08:35:43 PM
join my "iheartWS" clan!

plz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz

hey m8 dont be advertasing your clan on his clan post thx.

Banjo Hick

yeah man dont advertise i got in trouble for doing it already, well a little flaming in mine aswell but still dont do it

Volcanic Me

Banjo... the last post in this thread before your's was on September 24, 2008. Please do NOT dig old posts up just for a post count. >:3