News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Total Camp Epicness.

Started by Nick©, April 05, 2010, 09:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

This round of camp eclipses the old record of 583. Although Ryan reset the time about 4 times we still did it! More than a coincedence I was at camp both times....
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on April 05, 2010, 09:56:28 PM

This round of camp eclipses the old record of 583. Although Ryan reset the time about 4 times we still did it! More than a coincedence I was at camp both times....
Hahaha I love ryan messing with the minigames. Hope you had fun! ;)

mafia137

Hehe nice, How much? (No not that way!)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

JayReez

Oh my.. Nice! how much money you guys made? Hope you got alot.. :) Nice picture By the way.. ;)

I'm Awesome.. Lol Go WorldScape!
More Regards..
JayReez
Even though it's tough, Always give a buff. Always in your mind, Which your path that you will find. Do not agree and suspect, It's always in you.. It's Respect!

JayReez For Ever!!

Yoho

LOL, that's cool. some people get hyped up about 300 kills at camp.  :D

wouter

Did anyone noticed X talking with his  crown and after without?  :o

Yoho

Quote from: caponer on April 06, 2010, 10:42:38 AM

The second time he was talking on yell so it didn't show up.

wouter

Quote from: Yoho on April 06, 2010, 11:52:19 AM
Quote from: caponer on April 06, 2010, 10:42:38 AM

The second time he was talking on yell so it didn't show up.
It was a joke lmfao..

Nick©

Lol, I got the overall lowest amount because I'm level 3 and I did nothing at all except die while I was afk. I got 28mil
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on April 06, 2010, 05:13:14 PM
Lol, I got the overall lowest amount because I'm level 3 and I did nothing at all except die while I was afk. I got 28mil
Oh wow thats allot. Happy for you being there!

Nick©

Lol, I could easily have gotten us higher if Banjo was unbanned. Ryan, Jeremy, and I were all in game last nightbut yeah...
--Brenden Hills