News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Movie Quotes

Started by Nick©, April 04, 2010, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Try and guess which movies these quotes are from. I'll put a few new ones up there every day or so.

1) With great power comes great responsibility
2) I've always had a problem handling nudity. I like it mind you, but it is troublilng--anybody's, even my own. Sometimes, when I'm getting undressed, I almost wish I could leave the room
3 Toodaloo, Mutha Fuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

1.) Spiderman.

2.) Blame it on Rio.

3.) The Hangover.

Nick©

How did you get the second one, lol. No internet, Travis! O yeah like one out of every day will be from the Hangover....

1) Release the Kracken!!
2) "Dude! Your wife slept with a sailor!"
    "He was a bartender!
3) "Want another one?"
     "What a wall or penis?"
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

mafia137

"20 bucks says you can do it again" (Happy Gilmore, Love it  :P)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Nick©

Ok, Travis understood it but this is careening off my main idea... Do whatever you want with movie quotes now, lol.
--Brenden Hills