News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Wait, what?

Started by Mute, April 02, 2010, 09:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

GoogleAds failed again:

Discuss?

ÛžÛžBANJOÛžÛž

Lol, I haven't gotten one of those yet. This is just another instance of Google failing. Did anyone here about the Topeka, Kansas/Google thing?

ilovemofawck

Yeah i heard the topeka thingy.
But wtf is wrong wit thish ad? :x
I don't find anything wrong with it... ;o.

Jeremy

Lol! Yeah, GoogleAds isn't randomized. Every ad that is put on a website has relevance to what the site contains. RuneScape is discussed on this site and Google's spiders see that and mark our site relevant enough to advertise RuneScape on.

In other words we're speshshhall!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

mafia137

Hehe, The sex one wasn't randomized  ::)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

ÛžÛžBANJOÛžÛž

I had that one earlier today, it was an hour before I saw this topic though.

Omri

Haha, I know...I've had ones about Erectile Disfucntions lol.

ÛžÛžBANJOÛžÛž

I want that one... I have one right below me that has an ad for Google's new phone, the Nexus One.... We have never talked about that phone on here... Until now. Self promotion much?

Nick©

If you use the Quick Reply option there is an Ad right under it..
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Noobshow

If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

Omri

I think they are annoying.

Pk0wnedall

Wow, that is an epic fail. I think Ry60003333 should purchase an ad advertise and make it http://www.worldscapeblitz.com. I think he should advert it on www.runescape.com

Coleshot1

Quote from: Mute on July 27, 2010, 10:15:54 AM
Bump, because I can't be asked to make another topic.

What the heck is up with google-ads today?:

Lmfao. Now I'll have to rethink wearing pink robes on WS...

And pk0, jagex actually chooses the ads they get I'm sure. Runescape.com advertising a private server would be hilarious, but wrong. They won't let ads that are against their rules on their homepage...
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

Well.. Taking into account that we are talking about google.. Wouldn't Good Advertise Google? :o That would be weird..

" The Best Search Engine" (picture of google search bar-)
- Ad provided by Google. :P

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

ResgiterHere

Google advertises whatever the current page has to do with or keywords on it... Google is currently advertising for Google Pages for me...