News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

PK/PK WORLD IN ~A.G.F~ V2

Started by Joker, March 31, 2010, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO YOU THINK THIS WORTH SUGGESTION OR TO SUGGEST?

YES
6 (85.7%)
NO
0 (0%)
KIND OF
1 (14.3%)
I DON'T WANT TO VOTE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Joker

FIRST:this is a suggestion..
i was just wondring that there could be a pvp world and that include:
1.would only the players be online if they are in a wild place,like ::wildy,::phat,::pkisland,etc
2.PVP drops,would be better if somebody killed the other get a pvp drop,not his armor,because some people do inv glitched,and that's the worst thing.
3.disable teleporting.
4.increasing the exp if somebody fought the other,that would help.
5.if somebody die,he would get back to a place such as:lumby or anyplace and teleport back to any pvp place,if he want.
6.a special place that the player would go and buy player-killing stuff.
feel free to comment or add any more points.
7.to make a restricted area in wildy for only the one with X amount of total points.
that's it. 
thank you.
suggest what do you want..and please don't lock this.

wouter

I'd do like your idea about a pvp world. We have been trough this before. My idea was to make a restricted area in wildy for only the one with X amount of total points. The other 2,3,4,5,6 are in my opinion, none good ideas. I do agree with the pvp world.

Joker

Quote from: caponer on March 31, 2010, 11:15:27 AM
I'd do like your idea about a pvp world. We have been trough this before. My idea was to make a restricted area in wildy for only the one with X amount of total points. The other 2,3,4,5,6 are in my opinion, none good ideas. I do agree with the pvp world.
GOOD POINT,i will add it.
thank you for your suggest. :)

wouter

Pk0wnedall

I think there should be a pvp world, that would be cool!

Noobshow

If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

Nick©

I agree with all of this except the one about increased exp. If we earned more exp for killing then the higher leveled players would increase quicker than the lower leveled players would. I would like to see restrictions though. Like each player gets a rating or a point system. The higher you're rated or the more points you have you can move on to the better pking place....
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Joker

Quote from: Nick© on April 03, 2010, 04:57:32 PM
I agree with all of this except the one about increased exp. If we earned more exp for killing then the higher leveled players would increase quicker than the lower leveled players would. I would like to see restrictions though. Like each player gets a rating or a point system. The higher you're rated or the more points you have you can move on to the better pking place....
wats the special things? every pvp place would be the same i think.

mafia137

Yeaaahh i like it, If you get killed and you get sent to Lumbridge would it be a safe spot?
And this still wouldn't cover the Zero Item players.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.