News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Nearly An End of the World ( Luckily It worked )

Started by Voltimolt, September 11, 2008, 05:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Haven't You Heard the Scientist were working on Something to Stop The Earth From Being Sucked In a Spawned Mini-Black Hole  ??? . That Was the End Of the World.

The Day That Was nearly An End: Wednesday 10th, 11:48 p.m.. 2008.
Thanks To Steven Hawking. ( I.Q: 248. ) ( World's Smartest Person ) Found a solution for this story.

NOTE: this Isn't a made-up Story. An Actual story that could of happened

Full Story:

THE biggest-ever experiment to unlock secrets of the Big Bang could cause the end of the world, say scientists trying to get a court to stop the plan.

Opponents fear the $A9.3 billion Large Hadron Collider in Geneva, Switzerland, which will smash pieces of atoms together at high speed to generate temperatures of more than a trillion degrees centigrade, may create a mini black hole that could swallow the planet.

The facility is due to go live on September 10.

The scientists have lodged a lawsuit at the European Court for Human Rights against 20 countries that fund the scheme.

But the project's scientists dismissed the fears as "absurd".

Large particle colliders have been used by scientists to smash atoms together for more than 30 years, but the LHC is the biggest and most powerful ever built.

It will fire atomic particles around the 27.3km circular tunnel 11,245 times a second before smashing them into each other.

The result will, for a split second, replicate the conditions that theoretically existed in the moments immediately after the birth of the universe, known as the Big Bang.

Opponent Otto Rossler says it could instead spawn mini black holes which, within four years, could grow big enough to suck the earth inside out.

They claim the experiment violates the right to life under the European Convention of Human Rights.

Professor Rossler, a German chemist, said the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) has admitted its project creates black holes but doesn't consider them to be a risk.

"My own calculations have shown it is quite plausible that these little black holes survive and will grow exponentially and eat the planet from the inside," he warned.

"I have been calling for CERN to hold a safety conference to prove my conclusions wrong but they have not been willing."

Actual Website proof: http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24274368-5013016,00.html

BigDogg420

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

nikeman

The only way the world will end is it will be burnt to nothing, as said in the Bible. The ones that have accepted God in their heart will safely go to Heaven while the other... well let's just say that they are not going to have fun.

Repent and live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Chris Bud

nikeman... What was the point in that? You know that there is no possible way to forever suffer in hell right? And you also no, no matter your religion, you aren't supposed to pressure people as a whole into it.

If you truely understood the meaning of crist, you wouldn't post something such as this you have done.

Chaoslancex

wait hold on i got a question off topic here but did bigdogg420 get so much respect ???  ;)

BigDogg420

You say rap - I say rock
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Chaoslancex

hahah your funny well u might be GOD i dont know  8)

BigDogg420

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM AM TOLD YOU YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME 8)

You say rap - I say rock

Chaoslancex

BigDogg420

You say rap - I say rock

Chaoslancex

BigDogg420

You say rap - I say rock

Chaoslancex

BigDogg420

You say rap - I say rock

Chaoslancex