News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

2nd request

Started by thursday9000, March 27, 2010, 11:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday9000

if you could please lock topic request for banner by thursday9000 this is my new one.....i need a banner.

wouter

Dude, Please do not double post the same topic. I think you should read the rules again. I am tired of warning you. From now, any time you break another rule, you'll be reported.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: caponer on March 27, 2010, 12:49:50 PM
Dude, Please do not double post the same topic. I think you should read the rules again. I am tired of warning you. From now, any time you break another rule, you'll be reported.

Then don't warn him. Let us do it. Don't worry about fixing the forums, worry about enjoying them. But you can report anyone you feel that you need to.

wouter

Quote from: Volcanic Me on March 27, 2010, 02:04:39 PM
Quote from: caponer on March 27, 2010, 12:49:50 PM

Then don't warn him. Let us do it. Don't worry about fixing the forums, worry about enjoying them. But you can report anyone you feel that you need to.
Travis, you guys don´t see everything. I am more active than any of you.. :|

thursday9000

STOP! NOW I'M WARNING YOU GET BACK ON TOPIC!

Noobshow

Quote from: thursday9000 on March 27, 2010, 11:18:15 AM
if you could please lock topic request for banner by thursday9000 this is my new one.....i need a banner.

Thursday, Just don't say "I need a banner". Say what colors what your want on it and that kind of stuff.
If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

thursday9000

well
text color: red
text:the runescape king
name:thursday9000
backround: crossing swords
extra text: none

lollol

here you go
now please can some 1 lock this topic
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

thursday9000

well, i like it ALOT BUT CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE IN here? too choose from or like 1 week this next week a different one?           and how do  put a banner on?

Volcanic Me

Quote from: thursday9000 on March 28, 2010, 12:13:16 PM
well, i like it ALOT BUT CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE IN here? too choose from or like 1 week this next week a different one?           and how do  put a banner on?

You take the picture's link (in your case it's: http://i39.tinypic.com/108672r.jpg), then you highlight it by clicking and dragging your mouse over it. After you highlight it, you use the "Insert Image" button. It looks like the Mona Lisa painting and it's two buttons from the right of the Youtube button. Then you just add it to your signature.

thursday9000

what? can u make that more clear? for now its my pic

thursday9000

oh wait...i just noticed one little mistake it sais thursday900 not thursday9000

lollol

oh yeah my bad sorry.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/