News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

wth is up with this

Started by Bill, September 01, 2008, 12:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

i cant logon...it keeps saying "please try again" lol and when i tried the allgofree client it says "login server rejected session" i already tried starting them

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Chris Bud

This is a bit off topic. Sorry...

But my accout Chris Bud keep's telling me that I have a wrong password. Even though I barely go on my acc. Because I'm either here, or on my pure... And now I come back, and find my acc is gone... WTF?!?!?!

Hope you get your problem solved Bill :-X :'(

~Chris

Con1887

Quote from: Bill on September 01, 2008, 12:34:08 PM
i cant logon...it keeps saying "please try again" lol and when i tried the allgofree client it says "login server rejected session" i already tried starting them

Yes, I believe we've all experienced this, though Ry has fixed this. Maybe Updating the client if you have it downloaded then try reloading the client. If you play off the web client you the should contact Ry or maybe the problem persist only among some people.

Ry60003333

This message is given when an error occurs with MySQL while loading your account. When MySQL gets shut down abnormally, like by a power outage or blue screen of death, the tables get marked as crashed and have to be repaired. Nothing can be loaded or saved from/to crashed tables, so it couldn't load your accounts. :P

But the tables were repaired a while back, so it should be fine now. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.