News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Flying bus

Started by wouter, March 23, 2010, 12:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

I found this video of my homie duncan. Its the show ''best idea of holland''. He came with the idea of a flying bus hahaha

Pk0wnedall

You need to get the link of the video and click the "YouTube" thing next to FlashPlayer.

Should end up like this.
Funny though 8)

wouter

Sorry, used to the old wait of posting a video.. :-\
Ah man i love that duncan. So sad he died :(  He was a person who always made you smile. Like he said at the end of the video; 'I gues they dont take us serious.' man, i started laughing so bad when i saw him on tv :P

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: caponer on March 24, 2010, 02:34:27 AM
Ah man i love that duncan. So sad he died :(  He was a person who always made you smile. Like he said at the end of the video; 'I gues they dont take us serious.' man, i started laughing so bad when i saw him on tv :P
He is very funny, I didn't know he died though.

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 24, 2010, 04:42:58 AM
Quote from: caponer on March 24, 2010, 02:34:27 AM
He is very funny, I didn't know he died though.
What they say is like this,''We hate the trip from the bus station to the train station. It always take to long because of the many traffic. So we, found out, the flying bus.'' Than duncan says; ''It goes like this, and than like this.'' So guy with the glasses ask them if they wanted to be on tv, and they were like,''yah duh''. Man its so epic :$