News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Elegant, training, skill capes and more!

Started by hellz angel, August 31, 2008, 07:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellz angel

i have an idea,

can we have male/female elegant?, black females ele with gold trim? that would be kool!!!

can training be easy the same as worldscape blitz training fast but gotta get max level before any skill cape is owned??.

flowers? can we have flowers?.

MORE BOOTS!!, i think we all would love some boots!, gloves and more capes!.

quests. can we have quests?, or is it to hard to get.

Santa hats, phat and crakers, can  we make them hard to get and very rare?. it would give everyone a chance to get rich.

Prices, torags and stuff make them lil bit more moiney?

i'll support your answers, i was just showing my creative side =)

WITH THE WHITE ELEGANT, I HAVE GOT A PICTURE OF WHITE ELE, I'D LOVE IT BlACK WITH GOLD TRIM, LIKE BLK G =))))))))).. if i cant get it, if it's to hard. i'll suport it =) but if you can approve i'll be so happy!, and everyone will love the idea!!.
Thx..., Kat  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zeldagirl

Quote from: hellz angel on August 31, 2008, 07:19:53 PM
i have an idea,

can we have male/female elegant?, black females ele with gold trim? that would be kool!!!

can training be easy the same as worldscape blitz training fast but gotta get max level before any skill cape is owned??.

flowers? can we have flowers?.

MORE BOOTS!!, i think we all would love some boots!, gloves and more capes!.

quests. can we have quests?, or is it to hard to get.

Santa hats, phat and crakers, can  we make them hard to get and very rare?. it would give everyone a chance to get rich.

Prices, torags and stuff make them lil bit more moiney?

i'll support your answers, i was just showing my creative side =)

WITH THE WHITE ELEGANT, I HAVE GOT A PICTURE OF WHITE ELE, I'D LOVE IT BlACK WITH GOLD TRIM, LIKE BLK G =))))))))).. if i cant get it, if it's to hard. i'll suport it =) but if you can approve i'll be so happy!, and everyone will love the idea!!.
Thx..., Kat  :D

All of those items are being added! Quests, as ryan stated, will be added later on, as he finishes more important features first. Rares, as Jeremy states, will be VERY rare. There will only be a few of each rare given out, and there will be close moderation of these rares to make sure they are not duped. The economy will be good! (Or that's what were hoping for!) You asked for a lot of things that have already been suggested. I would read some posts before using up room asking for stuff that is already coming!

Anyways, thanks for showing some support to Worldscape!

Zelda.
- Banned -