News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

::theshop

Started by FrozenFlame, March 20, 2010, 01:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why is ::theshop not working?

Why?
1 (100%)
not working
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

FrozenFlame

everytime i just want to open the shop to buy/sell a item it opens for 0.5 seconds and then i just logout automatically. anyone know why and how to fix this?

Help greatly appreciated ;)

-

sorry for that poll, i've made a mistake..

-

when i logged back on in 10 minutes it's working again  :D
i don't know why i, so maybe someone knows?

-

I'm using the worldscape client.

Con1887

I've conjoined all three of your posts together, try not making three separate posts on the same topic after each other, this is called double posting or in this case triple posting.

Sometimes if you don't use the official AllGoFree client, this may happen. If you don't have the offical AllGoFree client, click here.

Drunk Mario

It still happends when you have the official client.. just try logging out of your account, log on another account then go back to the first account and it should work, if not just wait like 5-15minutes and then it will work. Hope this helps!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: Con1887 on March 20, 2010, 01:48:02 PM
I've conjoined all three of your posts together, try not making three separate posts on the same topic after each other, this is called double posting or in this case triple posting.

Sometimes if you don't use the official AllGoFree client, this may happen. If you don't have the offical AllGoFree client, click here.
No, it's because to much items are sold to the shop. Than it glitches.