News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

lock this please.

Started by Joker, March 18, 2010, 02:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

fine,lock that please.

wouter

Failing Tut lol.. All i say is, Put on inc. reflexes and get a good and straight timing.
I always Do; Attack-1 second- mage -1 second- SPAMZORZ ATTACK. I count in my head but yeah, it's all about the timing.

Joker

Quote from: caponer on March 18, 2010, 03:15:33 PM
Failing Tut lol.. All i say is, Put on inc. reflexes and get a good and straight timing.
I always Do; Attack-1 second- mage -1 second- SPAMZORZ ATTACK. I count in my head but yeah, it's all about the timing.
true but you need a good mouse no offence right?!

wouter

Quote from: Joker_ on March 18, 2010, 03:17:32 PM
Quote from: caponer on March 18, 2010, 03:15:33 PM
true but you need a good mouse no offence right?!
Matters how good the VPS is.

pkinnty

Why would you post how to 3 hit?? It will make pking terrible if everyone knows how....
:)

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: pkinnty on March 19, 2010, 07:38:59 PM
Why would you post how to 3 hit?? It will make pking terrible if everyone knows how....

i know, that means everyone can 3 hit, Gay much.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Joker_ on March 18, 2010, 02:58:56 PM
first all you need is a dragon dagger (s),attack,str,def and pray pot.
STEP ONE:use prayer: ultimate str (if you want to hit 50s or extra if your 135 str),incredible reflixes,steel skin and protect from melee(i think that it's not working but it works with me sometimes.
STEP TWO:drink the pots (use the pray pot when your prayer is almost finished.)
STEP THREE:try to reduce lagg as much as you can..(must got a fast and good mouse.
STEP FOUR:use attack base for higher hits.
STEP FIVE:attack (dragon dagger (S)/magic hit (BLOOD BLITZ)/attack (dragon dagger (s).
IMPORTANT NOTE:IF YOU FAILED TO DO THAT CLOSE ALL THE CLIENT AND DO THE FIVE STEPS AGAIN.
I HOPE I HELPED. ;)
NOTE: if this topic shall be removed to skills then do it if not let this topic stay here,thank you. ;)
~Joker

Remove this tutorial please, it will reck the pking economy.

Joker

doormcburger

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 19, 2010, 09:28:33 PM
Remove this tutorial please, it will reck the pking economy.

edit your post so it doesnt show the tutorial

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Zack