News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Goals for Blitz and Runescape

Started by IvyX, March 16, 2010, 09:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvyX

These are my goals for both Runescape and Worldscape Blitz.

Runescape
-Have a skiller (level 3) who has 50 Crafting, Runecrafting, Woodcutting, basically anything that doesn't involve combat/Member stuff.
-Have that skiller have 1M+ cash

Worldscape Blitz

-Become the 1st-10th person to have A skill at 99. (this doesn't include Beta Testers and Mods that went onto Worldscape Blitz)
-become rich in Worldscape Blitz

Well that's all.

aussie king

Blitz is not coming out for a long long long time.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Dark Reaper

QuoteWorldscape Blitz

-Become the 1st-10th person to have A skill at 99. (this doesn't include Beta Testers and Mods that went onto Worldscape Blitz)

Well that's all.

Blitz Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators. Will get reset back to level 3, So that makes it fair for everyone.
Click here to play Runescape.
Click here to see my profile.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Dark Reaper on March 17, 2010, 01:32:38 AM
QuoteWorldscape Blitz

Well that's all.

Blitz Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators. Will get reset back to level 3, So that makes it fair for everyone.
I wish us, Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators didn't get demoted, Oh well, Stuff happens.

Joker

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 17, 2010, 06:20:18 AM
Quote from: Dark Reaper on March 17, 2010, 01:32:38 AM
QuoteWorldscape Blitz

Well that's all.

I wish us, Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators didn't get demoted, Oh well, Stuff happens.
so i am but it won't be fair for other players.. :-\