News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Whoa...

Started by imnotme, March 08, 2010, 01:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnotme

I have had my iTouch for a few months and I still didn't know everything about it so I browsed the settings app. I ended up finding this crazy feature called 'white on black'. It turns everything really cool and like pshycodelic is the right word for it. To find it giro to Settingsâ€">Generalâ€">Accesibilityâ€">Whit on Black ON/OFF.

Tell me what you think of it. Using the Curve forum theme is really crazy in the Quoting Game with this on.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: imnotme on March 08, 2010, 01:25:47 AM
I have had my iTouch for a few months and I still didn't know everything about it so I browsed the settings app. I ended up finding this crazy feature called 'white on black'. It turns everything really cool and like pshycodelic is the right word for it. To find it giro to Settingsâ€">Generalâ€">Accesibilityâ€">Whit on Black ON/OFF.

Tell me what you think of it. Using the Curve forum theme is really crazy in the Quoting Game with this on.

There is no Accessibility, Maybe you still have the old 2.0.1 version, You need the 3.13 version, That is the version everything is compatible with, Basically nothing is compatible with 2.0.1