News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Started by Voltimolt, March 07, 2010, 04:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Quote from: Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX on May 08, 2010, 11:47:08 AM
I used to be freaked about this.Now people are just stating "The world is ending" to get viewers on there show or something.I do agree they have stated the world is ending recently,so whats so different about 2012?My opinion is scientists smoked to much pot and there brains are fried so there just making up crap.

~Iruleatlife
Oh great, this person started gravedigging and than all you guy´s replied on it. Please read the previous date first to refrain from digging in old post.  ;)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: caponer on May 08, 2010, 04:47:33 PM
I used to be freaked about this.Now people are just stating "The world is ending" to get viewers on there show or something.I do agree they have stated the world is ending recently,so whats so different about 2012?My opinion is scientists smoked to much pot and there brains are fried so there just making up crap.

~Iruleatlife
Oh great, this person started gravedigging and than all you guy´s replied on it. Please read the previous date first to refrain from digging in old post.  ;)
what's your opinion on this wouter?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 08, 2010, 04:52:22 PM

~Iruleatlife
2012 thing is bull. It won't happen. That's my opinion even though i think strange things happen anytime. You're nothing sure in your life. You can be killed at every corner of the street. A meteor can fall anywere. You can become rich out of nowhere. I think you should life your life without thinking about these things. Just don't involve your life with these stories.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: caponer on May 08, 2010, 04:54:53 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 08, 2010, 04:52:22 PM

~Iruleatlife
2012 thing is bull. It won't happen. That's my opinion even though i think strange things happen anytime. You're nothing sure in your life. You can be killed at every corner of the street. A meteor can fall anywere. You can become rich out of nowhere. I think you should life your life without thinking about these things. Just don't involve your life with these stories.
I agree with you 100%. You look at the world differently i think wouter.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nick©

Quote from: lollol on May 08, 2010, 04:12:01 PM
Volti look,No body even know when the hell is the world gonna end.

I do.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Coleshot1

The world will end when it feels like it. Until then, remember: If you're not living in the present, you're only hurting yourself.
Btw. Erin wontsaylast, "The world isn't going to end in 2012... When it comes, someone will suddenly find the secret Mayan calendar that ends in 2052." And when that happens, the world will actually abruptly come to an end...Rofl.
Don't bother yourselves with this stuff. There's more to life than life.
lolwut
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Joker

The day is the end of the world is the person's death time. 8),that's it.