News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

About banjo hick.

Started by zaaaam, March 06, 2010, 03:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaaaam

Many of you may know a very popular player named, Banjo Hick. This man did not only play since the release of classic, but he has also been a posting maniac for many years. I think people should stop seeing Banjo Hick as the mean guy that sais no to everything, but as the guy that helps every noob in the fuckin world! Many people may hate him, many people may dispize him, They may have their reasons and they may not. We've had our ups and downs, we've had our arguments, we may even hated each other for a week or two, He's been guiding me all the way through this game and has helped me through many things. The people out there that do not appreaciate Banjo Hick, i say it's time, it's time to start all over don't be mad at each other, be friendly and caring. And Banjo I'm sorry.

Volcanic Me

He's more infamous than popular, but that's more like an opinion. And he hasn't been here since the beginning of classic... I've been here longer than him. And I've only been here for like two years or so. But apart from that, he can be cool, but can also be a douche. But I don't mind him.

P.S.
He has some serious trolling abilities. xD

imnotme

Thanks Zaaam and Travis. Mute, whatever that was supposed to be it was pretty stupid. The final link is to a 'troll' video, but it's removed.

imnotme

If it was meant as an insult then I want you to keep it.

Pk0wnedall

As Volcanic Me said "He can be nice or can be a douche" He is nice sometimes but is mean other times it's just how he is feeling :)

ilovemofawck

This should be for everyone in general. >.>
Stop hating on each other. :3.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: ilovemofawck on March 07, 2010, 03:36:47 AM

Yeah people, Stop hating each other.

zaaaam

well actually ilovemofawk i did put this in general but somehow it got moved to compliments so.. yeah lol :D

imnotme

Quote from: ilovemofawck on March 07, 2010, 03:36:47 AM

That's pretty much the smartest thing I've seen anyone say on here.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 07, 2010, 01:35:17 AM
As Volcanic Me said "He can be nice or can be a douche" He is nice sometimes but is mean other times it's just how he is feeling :)

MIS-QUOTED = ME!

Vee Dub

Yeah he may of been a posting maniac but where they meaningful posts or just spam posts?
Leave that one with you.

Zack

He is gone now. No need for this topic.