News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

!~Godz-Of-Rage~!

Started by noobish newb, August 28, 2008, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noobish newb

I've decided to close the clan, as i cannot keep up with all the changes in people quitting it, and people wanting to join, I'm just not on enough for all that, so sorry to anyone that was in the clan, this was a very hard decision for me, but as i said, i can't keep up.

Volcanic Me

Dillon, 'gratz on leadership! Wish you good luck with managing the clan! =D

Zeldagirl

Dillon,

Congratulations on Ownership of the clan, I know you'll be a good clan leader. The main reason I'm here is to offer you the chance to ally with my clan. We can go PK'ing, and have a good time, and I'm sure our clans will do well together.

Respond either: In my Clan Recruitment Page, or on here, it doesn't really matter, and again, congratulations on being the Owner of the Clan.

Zelda.
- Banned -

Volcanic Me

Speaking strictly as a member of the clan, I think that we shouldn't, Dillon, Poon must have had his reasons for our rivalry, but it is completely up to you, no harm meant at all, Alexa.

xfoxdragonx

Is I poon I still a friend of you guys? Im his friend....idk whats going on much anymore because i can't play....if i could though id join you guys....idk if you remember me

Volcanic Me

Yes. I keep in touch with Poon, and I'm sure that Dillon would let you join, I remember Pk'ing with and alongside you! I dunno why you can't play, but I presume that you were Ip'ed. I hope you can start playing again.

I pooN I

XfoxdragonX, how could we forget you? You were a very great pker and a great asset to the clan. And dillon, you can and should update the clan roster as much as you want.  8)

xfoxdragonx

yeah, well lately i've been trying to contact ry or someone who erase my ban, so hopefully ill be back in action soon

Flame

Chaoslancex

hey poon i been out for a while. i want to know why are you giving up your clan??

an are you still going to play.??

noobish newb

Well, i've been doing some other things, sorry it took me so long to reply guys, i'll get back to everyone as soon as possible, i've been busy lately, a few problems have occured..

I pooN I

Yes, I will still play, although not as much as I wish to, and Dillon you should take Joe off the list. When you do update the clan roster, try to keep it based on how good they are, not on how close they are to you, but besides that... Good luck!

Diablo637

poon didnt have many reasons for rivils he just wanted us to have someone to compete with, were still allies right? (Devils Nest)
Devil Nest Clan Website Link:
http://devilsnest.co.nr

Chaoslancex

well i want to ask if you and your clan want to be rivals. ;)