News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

For everyone that plays worldscape. <3

Started by Mia, February 27, 2010, 02:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I would like to compliment EVERYONE who plays this server!

The players that play, while the admin and staff are AFK or not online, you guys do a great job at controlling and reporting players, well done! And the staff does a great job at punishing and handling the situation. You guys are great, I may sound like I have no life at all, but I’m telling you guys how I feel...  I consider everyone a part of my family, I get along with many people and I turn to you guys about a lot of things, I thank you all for being such a great part of my life and always turning my frown upside down when I’m not the chirpiest.

I have played Worldscape for a while now (over a year with a long... break) and I have to admit, it has had some downfalls but it gets better every day :] You guys have done an amazing job, you all keep the game fun and exciting to play.

I have noticed lately also, players have been giving Newbies items to start off, and telling them the best choices to train, teleports to areas and fun activities. Good job guys, keep it up because this is what we need, supportive players and you’re doing a good job at it.

Thanks guys, and Thank yuu :]

Happy gaming!  ;D

banjo hik

Yeah, I've noticed this a lot too. I agree with generally everything Mia posted above and she is totally right! Let's start a 'Sign if you agree!' thing with this? Mia you'll have to keep track cause I've asked for this account to be banned so I don't do... What I'm doing now. Posting. But I couldn't go until March 3rd with out recognizing your compliment.

Mia

banjo hik

To show that we think everyone is doing a great job.

Mia

thursday9000

i think its tottaly uber but addicting i need to play runescape more!

Mia

Recoil

I will never ever go back to Runescape. Jagex betrayed me.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

I was a member back in the day. Things have changed though.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.