News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Worldscape Classic Hacker killing in lumby!!!Can you Ban?Updated plz read!!!!!!!

Started by nikeman, August 27, 2008, 01:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikeman

I was in lumbridge today and a guy named "Kabangabang all of a sudden did this vengence thing and attacked every1. Can you please ban him he said hes doing it becase he wants rares!Lol!Here is a pic.Hope you can deal with him!

!!!!!!!!!!He is abusing again!Just on different accounts and he told me that he cant get ip-banned cause he'll reset his modem cause its not dynamic or something!!!He won't stop. Please do something fast tons of people are dieing with like rares and everything. Heres a new pic of him on another guy. Thank you very much.

~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

I pooN I

Well technically that's not hacking, lol. But it still is very annoying, and I wish that Ry would take explosive potions out of game.. O.O

Ry60003333

Those aren't explosive potions, its just what they use to kill themselves. Its Retribution, anyone can use it in the prayer tab if they have a high enough prayer level.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Valester1

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 31, 2008, 02:31:29 AM
Those aren't explosive potions, its just what they use to kill themselves. Its Retribution, anyone can use it in the prayer tab if they have a high enough prayer level.

Wrong...

See how he says "Ow!"?
That the playerText automatic bot for dropping the explosive potion. Go try it out at CWars.
" **** you, **** me "

Ry60003333

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 31, 2008, 02:31:29 AM
It doesn't matter what they use, a Moderator could turn on Retribution and use ::hit 999 to kill themselves, or someone could have an NPC kill them. I'm trying to fix Retribution from hitting outside of combat areas. :)

Chris Bud

I just wanna ask, how can I player ell the owner there wrong?...

Isn't that like telling the Government they don't know how to Govern.

~Chris

Ry60003333