News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Suggestions on Worldscape Blitz Members!

Started by James, April 30, 2008, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

yobert30

plz add god swords like zammy and bandos and stuff ;D

0ownage0

i have a question, ok wat if we start member ship and some of us have items that are going to be member items but we are nonmembers?

thanks,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

matty300

Ummm, in paybyphone will i be able to pay in sterling pounds?
If so then i will probably member, and also you could make special members pking areas and minigames?

Matty300
I'm back, and better than ever!

Pking is a dieing cause! Like an animal going extinct, save it!

Matty300

0ownage0

wahat are sterling pounds?,

thanks,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Zack

If there's any way to pay ahead if time that would be great, because I have some money from Christmas on a VISA gift card  ;D

Triniboy

Quote from: yobert30 on September 24, 2008, 05:17:32 PM
plz add god swords like zammy and bandos and stuff ;D

as you can see from Ryan screen shots from worldscape blitz..there will be godswords =p

mumups

Quote from: 0ownage0 on December 01, 2008, 04:43:19 PM
wahat are sterling pounds?,

thanks,

0ownage0
sterling pounds are english money i am glad to help!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

mumups

I have a question can you have a like a try worldscape membership option for a week or something so we know what we are paying for? thanks

Triniboy

Quote from: mumups on January 13, 2009, 01:06:25 PM
I have a question can you have a like a try worldscape membership option for a week or something so we know what we are paying for? thanks

Does runescape let you try membership?

mumups

Quote from: Triniboy64 on January 13, 2009, 06:43:38 PM
Quote from: mumups on January 13, 2009, 01:06:25 PM

Does runescape let you try membership?
No unfortunatly it does not that is one of the reasons i never became a member because i did not want to waste my money. It would be great if worldscape could though!

kamanzar

Could you try and get better graphics? the game is already awesome as it is but there is always room for improvement.  ;)

serguy3

there will be improved graphics on worldscapeblitz. we're still on worldscapeclassic, so just be patient til' worldscapeblitz comes out.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

i think that the price to become a member should be lowered, and like there should be levels of membership, where like you get more benefits for each level you pay for, but you dont pay for level 1 2 and 3 you just pay for one obviously, and you should be able to get something on the final level of memberships..... PROPERTIES, like you can buy them and over time it would make a certain amount of money depending on what property it is, and if you have max cash it starts to pay you in bulk items that sell for a lot of money when you need to at the shop, like dragon shields/pl8sbodys and legs, or dh pl8s, or bassards

Banjo Hick

srry post digging, but u have to pay to play blitz?