News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Suggestions on Worldscape Blitz Members!

Started by James, April 30, 2008, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oxygen

Quote from: yoshi x on July 18, 2010, 03:09:03 AM
Quote from: Cavallers on May 10, 2008, 03:28:31 PM
will rare items be members only??

Quote from: Mod James on May 11, 2008, 10:47:43 PM
There may be SOME Members only Items.

You can Suggest some if you want...;) just as long as there not NEW items such as silab items...

X

We decided to no put members in WorldScape. So no worries :)

loken rocks

How about paying using Paymo? it is available in most asian, american and europe countries.
using paymo you  can get a skill to 99 and members only area acces
Wind Surge

Christmas Warble Closet

Coleshot1

Quote from: X on July 19, 2010, 08:07:02 PM
We decided to no put members in WorldScape. So no worries :)
Alex is more in-the-know about Blitz than anyone but Ryan and Jeremy I'm thinking, so that means no members. =9
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.