News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

A Weird List.

Started by IvyX, February 23, 2010, 06:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvyX

One day in Social Studies class, we were learning about the "Roaring 20s" back in the 1920's. It was about the economy of the USA being very wealthy after World War I, and people celebrated by buying old-fashioned cars and HUGE radios.

We didn't know this yet during the Warm-Up, but I knew we were going to talk about it.

So as our "Warm-Up" (you guys probably have it. It's like Warming Up in Football or Soccer, except this is academically.), our question was:
"If you could buy ANYTHING in the world, what would it be and how would you live it?"
Also, the teacher put, "You can buy as many items as you want to."

I just put down stuff. Random stuff.

When it was the time to share our answers, my friend, Tevin, at Forestbrook Middle, raised his hand. The teacher called on him. These are his words:

"If I could buy anything in the world, I would first buy a (the first part was about fancy cars.). Then, I would buy a Playboy Mansion with a swimming pool in the backyard. I would also buy a city and name it Portuguese Island and have it like Grand Theft Auto. Pedestrians would shoot others with AK-47s and UZIs and shotguns, and the flag would be a knife. I would also buy a Jetpack and it would soar throughout space. I would also buy 5K tons of gold and have workers build a gold car that can drive up to 1000 MPH. I would also buy my friend, Chris, some Spandex in case he needs some--sorry Chris, joking (the class laughed.)--and the last thing I would buy would be a prank book and the items to make an ultimate prank on you (he pointed to a classmate, the class laughed again.)."

The first part, the teacher didn't tell him to go to detention or anything. This was hilarious.

Prehistoric

ROFLMAO!!!! your friend shoulda gotten in trouble..
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Mooshu