News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Were Back Online!

Started by Ry60003333, August 26, 2008, 10:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Well after a little over a week, AllGoFree and WorldScape are finally back online! What had happened was the main server running MySQL, the website, the Login Server, and World 2, died. And by died I mean I couldn't get it to startup, not even from a Windows install disc, or five Linux CDs I tried. So, we had a professional check the hard drive and the computer. On Monday (August 25th), I was told the hard drive was fine, but the computer was dead. So today we got the hard drive and a bunch of cables to connect to it to make it work via USB, and heres a picture of what it looks like:

And I finally got MySQL and the website configuration off of it, and the World 1 computer is now running the website, MySQL, the Login Server, and World 1. 8)

And if the site and game go down for short times its probably because of Microsoft and there evil updates. :o

So everything except the dead computer is up and running again, so have fun! :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

WOOT!!! Nice job Ryan! I missed WorldScape for a week. But now with school, it will be hard for just about anyone to be active as much as they used to. Great job on getting the st00f back! THANKS RYRY!!!!!!!!! WORLDSCAPE= Da bombz!
Loading signature...

Ryan7

Lol, microsoft and their evil updates. =)
I don't really know MUCH about computers, so if you have the time can you mabye tell me some things about like what your doing? Like the msqul -i think- and all of that.
Thanks.
Flamer7.
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Zeldagirl

Get working on Blitz again!

No, but seriously, good job Ryan. And thank your mother for bringing it in to the technicians!

Thanks Ryan & his Mommy!

Zelda.
- Banned -

Voltimolt

hasta La Vista Motha(beep).
the microsoft. mmm. maybe ill bomb your company... and get mac...

anyway.. in your face...
thank you to ( ryans mommy"name unknown" ) and ryan.. how is ryan good at computers.... im 14.. but im 10x better... hasta lavista me!

Voltimolt

P.S remember me!!! the 10x better computer dude...

Zeldagirl

Voltimolt,

Your pretty cocky, and you think your that good? Hmm, I wonder if you've seen what Ryan is working on for Worldscape Blitz. Then you will see just how good Ryan is.

Again, good job Ryan,

Zelda.
- Banned -

nikeman

awesome job! I can't believe how smart you are!Great job! :o
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Divine God

I was so bored, i couldn't play ws. Lol.

kaelan

Nice site is really back up.

Ry60003333

Quote from: kaelan on August 27, 2008, 09:48:11 PM
Nice site is really back up.
Yep, I'm sure glad you're still here! 8)
-High Fives-

Cavallers

Finally some good news!
i am glad that you recovered your mysql data i was really concern about worldscape.

-Cavallers

Valester1

Quote from: Voltimolt on August 27, 2008, 03:47:39 AM
hasta La Vista Motha(beep).
the microsoft. mmm. maybe ill bomb your company... and get mac...

anyway.. in your face...
thank you to ( ryans mommy"name unknown" ) and ryan.. how is ryan good at computers.... im 14.. but im 10x better... hasta lavista me!

Voltimolt

P.S remember me!!! the 10x better computer dude...

/Agree.
" **** you, **** me "

Con1887

Nice for worldscape to be back up!  ;D, I was a little sad when It went down and was a little worried that the mySQL data wouldn't be recoverable.  :(

Also on the second picture with the blue text, I see my name!  :D

Chaoslancex

kk wiat i cant go on it kk this is how i go to worldscape i go to google.com

an i put allgofree an click search.

an this things come up an i click on official allgofree by Ry60003333 an take me to this screen wich i just find my way to the game or client.. an know i try to do the same thing an it dosent workl. 

can u plz tell me to what site do i go to to play again  :( i really want to play.

Ry60003333

Right on the top of the forum is a big link that says "Play WorldScape Classic". Or just goto http://www.allgofree.org/rs/worldselect/