News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Make a Story from In-Game!

Started by IvyX, February 21, 2010, 10:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Was the Ninja story bad or good?

Worst one.
0 (0%)
Bad.
2 (33.3%)
50-50
3 (50%)
Good
0 (0%)
Great!
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 03, 2010, 10:35:09 PM

IvyX

The Title Pretty much says what this Topic is about.
First off, if you want to make a story, at least have the following:
-Title of story
-the story (if you don't have this, then what you are doing is pretty pointless.)
-some pictures
-Credits
Here's a story I made:

The Ninja Part 1
By: Ivy X

A long time ago, when there were ninjas in Worldscape, there was a Class A ninja, and he was the best ninja in his class. One day, his master wanted him to achieve a mission to make him a Class S ninja. The missions are choosed by the rank, and the ranks are from lowest, which is D, to the highest, which is T.  The mission was to take over a castle. "That'll be easy!" said the ninja. He thought of the easiest castle to take over. The ninja thought, "I will take over the Lumbridge Castle!" So, he went to the castle.

(Well, Duh!)

The Ninja knew the King was inside the castle, but sometimes he was stupid because of a mental disease. What he did was:

A guard opened the door and replied, "Yes?" But at that moment, the mental disease wore off, so the ninja killed the guard and went up to the King's Room. He said to the King,

Since the King was very old and his eyes were weak, he thought he was seeing his grandson. So the King said, "Okay go ahead. You're my grandson, so you shall now be king! Go ahead!" The ninja replied, "Well, okay!"

The ninja went up top and congratulated himself when suddenly,

His rival, The Follower, came out of nowhere and laughed.

He said that he was on the same mission and decided to take over Lumbridge Castle too. The Follower was a different ninja, only he was trained from another master. At that moment, The Follower tried to kill the ninja with a deadly device. Unfortunately, it didn't really effect much on the ninja...

So, the ninja killed The Follower with his spiked katana and completed the mission. He was then ranked to Class S.

The End! Or is it? (Dun, dun, dun!!!)

Credits:

The ninja- Ivy X
The Follower- N E R D S1
Everything else by Ivy X.

Prehistoric

Lol love the concept ...you are not better then me i will make a sig proving it ROFL.. nothing wrong with a friendly competition eh?
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

IvyX

Mooshu

wow, that was awesome lollll. it was like..a short movie lmaooo. but..with pictures :o.