News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Selling 1,000,000 Choc-Ice

Started by Pk0wnedall, February 21, 2010, 10:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Selling 1,000,000 Choc-Ice

Please place your offers here, i will sell when i have your offers please do like this

In-Game Username:
Quantity Of Choc-Ice

Thankyou.

IvyX

1 Million Choc-Ice is a lot... but I'll buy some. If cash is OK, I'll buy 250K Choc-Ice for 1.5B. I'll buy another 250K for some Ourg Bones (all I can give you is 15K-20K Ourg Bones). I can sell you an eyepatch for some Choc-Ice. Tell me if its a deal and when to meet in-game.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: IvyX on February 28, 2010, 11:08:39 PM
1 Million Choc-Ice is a lot... but I'll buy some. If cash is OK, I'll buy 250K Choc-Ice for 1.5B. I'll buy another 250K for some Ourg Bones (all I can give you is 15K-20K Ourg Bones). I can sell you an eyepatch for some Choc-Ice. Tell me if its a deal and when to meet in-game.

Okay see me in-game i'll sell 250,000 Choc-Ice for 1.5b and i'll add an extra 50,000 Choc-Ice.

IvyX

Pk0wnedall

Zonekiller

In-Game Username: Zonekiller
Quantity Of Choc-Ice: I'd love to get about 500k to 700k of them. Depends on how much you have left. I offer a few rares.

Pk0wnedall

Speak to me In-Game, My username is "Pk0wnedall"

imnotme

Whatever you have left I'd like to buy. Talk to you in game.

Joker

ah btw....when jeremy checked k0ed's acc he found many stuff in Ks...so he reseted the acc so you better don't buy those..

imnotme

K0ed was rest like you said, none of those chocs got out if he reset the account. Like I said above I would like to buy the rest of them.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: imnotme on March 05, 2010, 12:20:24 AM
Whatever you have left I'd like to buy. Talk to you in game.

Whats your In-Game Username?

imnotme

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: imnotme on March 05, 2010, 10:08:15 PM
Banjo Hick or Barraged..

Sweet, I'll try and find you, Pk0wnedall