News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

How to report abusive posts:

Started by Jeremy, August 15, 2008, 05:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Since it's quite obvious that Worldscape is growing very rapidly, the time comes when the Forum Moderator's or myself can't read EVERY post! Please, if you come across an offensive post report it via bottom right of the post "report to moderator". These reports will be reviewed on a daily basis. :) Any abusing of this feature will result in immediate action against your account!

You'll help us help you to stay safe!

Regards,
Jeremy.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Dark Reaper

So it's the "Report to Moderator"and in Private messaging it's "Report to Admin"?
Click here to play Runescape.
Click here to see my profile.

wouter

Quote from: Dark Reaper on March 16, 2010, 03:34:08 AM
So it's the "Report to Moderator"and in Private messaging it's "Report to Admin"?
Yes. Thats correct. Personal messages who are offensive can be worse than some offensive post. But i think its should be ''Report to Mod'' also.. Its confusing.  :-X

Bri

With the "Report to Admin", would it go to the mods also, because the can do alot too. God, this is confusing, lol.

Drunk Mario

I've noticed that some people are basically trying to be a Forum mod by saying "Don't double post" and whatnot. For all who do that Could you please stop? Just use the button as Jeremy described and we will take care of it first thing! I know some people want to get mod but doing a Mods job is not necessarily going to get you Mod.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Drunk Mario on August 18, 2010, 03:30:36 PM
I've noticed that some people are basically trying to be a Forum mod by saying "Don't double post" and whatnot. For all who do that Could you please stop? Just use the button as Jeremy described and we will take care of it first thing! I know some people want to get mod but doing a Mods job is not necessarily going to get you Mod.

Those are words of Wisdom!