News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Compared to RS

Started by imnotme, February 20, 2010, 06:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnotme

I went on RS today for the first time in over 2 years, I found a way around my ban, and as soon as I got on there was a mod calling everyone cunts. I told him to shut the cabbage up. He muted me, said he's gonna tell the other staff to never unmute me, then left. The community on there are all - and think they're better than you for no reason what so ever. Honestly WS is like - paradise compared to RS.

Zack

Quote from: imnotme on February 20, 2010, 06:50:00 PM
I went on RS today for the first time in over 2 years, I found a way around my ban, and as soon as I got on there was a mod calling everyone cunts. I told him to shut the cabbage up. He muted me, said he's gonna tell the other staff to never unmute me, then left.

Sure...

Also don't swear.

imnotme

I was quoting the Moderator, it's not really a quote if it isn't copied exactly.

Drunk Mario

I went on RS today for the first time in over 2 years, I found a way around my ban, and as soon as I got on there was a mod calling everyone cunts. I told him to shut the cabbage up. He muted me, said he's gonna tell the other staff to never unmute me, then left. The community on there are all - and think they're better than you for no reason what so ever. Honestly WS is like - paradise compared to RS.
Rs isn't even enough to even kiss allgofree's @$$..     :o

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Noobshow

Rs = Cabbeging GAY! Worldscape = Cabbaging AWSOMENESS And Jagex= Just failz =P.
If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

imnotme

Quote from: Mute on February 22, 2010, 05:07:16 PM
Ahem, you CANNOT circumcise bans in RS, and any Mod who would be calling everybody 'Cunts' for no damm reason, would be banned from RS.

So, like that story where you 'HAXED' a Mod on RS and he multilogged to keep the account intact, I don't believe this one either.

K, learn the story before you post things like a dumb ass. =)

wouter

Quote from: imnotme on February 22, 2010, 07:01:42 PM
Quote from: Mute on February 22, 2010, 05:07:16 PM
Ahem, you CANNOT circumcise bans in RS, and any Mod who would be calling everybody 'Cunts' for no damm reason, would be banned from RS.

So, like that story where you 'HAXED' a Mod on RS and he multilogged to keep the account intact, I don't believe this one either.

K, learn the story before you post things like a dumb cabbage. =)
Get you lies together before posting it.

Prehistoric

When i was on my first rs account there was a mod muting people for no reason...But thats different.. RS SUCKS
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Mute on February 25, 2010, 01:42:02 PM
Quote from: Prehistoric on February 25, 2010, 01:28:02 PM
When i was on my first rs account there was a mod muting people for no reason...But thats different.. RS SUCKS

For the last time, MODS DONT ABUSE THEIR TEIR, OTHERWISE THEY WOULDNT'VE BEEN CHOSEN.

He said when he first started. That could have been a long time ago. Anyways, if the mod was going to quit, why not go out with a bang? Don't always discourage anything negative being said about the 'authorities' some of it may be true. :P

Except for Banjo's... like wtf. xD

Zack