News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Picture Of The Day

Started by Mod Elias, April 25, 2008, 08:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Here it is and i know its a glitch but i dare one of you to beat it when the glitch is fixed =]

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

What the hell are you talking about?

Dug

Here it is again..

Tell me what you notice at the end..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

It said you have no exp time remaining because when you clicked "log in" you had three seconds left. When it all loaded you had none.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 29, 2010, 04:19:23 PM
It said you have no exp time remaining because when you clicked "log in" you had three seconds left. When it all loaded you had none.
Thats pretty obvious to everyone but i said "at the end" try again =]

Sad Panda

Maybe you shouldn't put in so much senseless white? It's called MS Paint.... You know the easiest MS utility to use other than Word and Excel.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 30, 2010, 07:29:06 PM
Maybe you shouldn't put in so much senseless white? It's called MS Paint.... You know the easiest MS utility to use other than Word and Excel.
I do know that but still wrong sheesh -.-

Sad Panda

Oh my god... You're one of the top five dill holes on here, but don't worry; you're not number one.

unknowed

he cant be number one cause you are,  :o

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Quote from: unknowed on December 03, 2010, 06:57:09 AM
he can't be number one cause you are,  :o
Nothing left to say  ::)

Insomnom

Can we quit this back-and-forth shit between the two of you?
It's all over the forums and it's really annoying.

We get it, you dislike each other.
So learn to ignore the other persons jabs. Be mature.
Fack.

Back on topic.
Now.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on December 03, 2010, 08:54:07 AM

Can we quit this back-and-forth shit between the two of you?
It's all over the forums and it's really annoying.

So learn to ignore the other persons jabs. Be mature.
Fack.

Back on topic.
Now.
Right...
At the end of the picture it shows not only me pissed off(shown by me logging out) But also tinyyoshi lawl

Sad Panda

Quote from: unknowed on December 03, 2010, 06:57:09 AM
he cant be number one cause you are,  :o

Funny stuff right there. Remind me again, who are you?

Quote from: Insomnom on December 03, 2010, 08:54:07 AM

Thanks, Einstein. Trust me, I'd be done if he were to just stop this instant.

M I K E

unknowed

Finally a rl picture of Nick! i waited so long for this day, he looks even hotter then i thought,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.