News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My Guide To Training A Pure!

Started by Xx King Of Kingz xX, February 19, 2010, 06:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx King Of Kingz xX

As we all know, pures are people who train almost anything but defense...

Ok. As we know we start off level 3. First off, train your attack to 40 on men, or anything you like. Go ::bank and take out rune scimmy. Now train strength to i would say about 60. After that train attack to 70. Ok we are done with attack for a while. now equip any weapon you want but not abyssal whip it trains your defense too :o . Now train strength to 100. Done with that? ok. Now train mage to 100. You can first train on men till you get enough to low level alch. Alch untill level 55 mage, now do high level alch. Now do this or any other way to level 100. Now you decide train to 100 attack? or 70 range? do either one.

Recommendations
Weapon to train strength with: Anger BattleAxe.
If can't afford get mouse toy. If can't that either just use dds (dragon dagger (s))
(mouse toy and dds suggestion from yoho thnx yoho!)
Use "run" with it
Place to train: asyn shades ::tele 2190 3325
hit low.

Pk when stats are about:
att: 70+
str: 100+
mage: 100+

This guide is a quick to explain how to train.

WARNING: THIS WILL NOT GO AS FAST AS IN DESCRIPTION MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH!

Hope my guide helped!

special thanks to:
Pk It3
Yoho

They told me some hints, suggestions thanks guys!
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!

Yoho

whats the point in getting 70 attack if your not going to use a whip keep it 60 attack and if you havnt got a anger b axe use mouse toy or dds

Pk0wnedall

Thank's this is a great guide, i hope this help's pure because it helped my pure, Thankyou.

Xx King Of Kingz xX

Quote from: Yoho on February 19, 2010, 06:08:56 PM
whats the point in getting 70 attack if your not going to use a whip keep it 60 attack and if you havnt got a anger b axe use mouse toy or dds

Yoho, I said 70 cuz you can wear dh axe or something :-\
and thanks for the mouse toy or dds but i still recommend b axe though  :-\

pk it3

special thanks to:
Pk It3
Yoho

They told me some hints, suggestions thanks guys!

thats what i like usualy ppl just leave it and say they did it themself.

Xx King Of Kingz xX

Prehistoric

Great guide to bad im already trained on most of that stuff...
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

doormcburger

change the stats to start pking in... i don't think you should pk until like 120+ strength and actually if you pk from 82 mage, all the blitzing will easily get you to 100

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

darkangel666

Hey now they don't have ::bank or anything like that so now its harder to train people back then all you had to do was ::runes and you got 211M of runes all types

Sad Panda

Well this is from Classic. Try not to grave dig in the future.