News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

The server.

Started by wouter, February 19, 2010, 07:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Everyone posts compliments about,'Jeremy you rule! Your da mista hit dat lick!' 'ryan, your such a great person!'.
But think about the players.. The players are the persons who make it work here. Without players there wouldn't be a server. Just a empty space. So, I would like to say, as one of the first,

Worldscape Players, YOUR GREAT PERSONS! YOU RULE!<3

People, keep playing. Worldscape fuckin' need you, Jeremy and Ryan need you!

All have fun playing and I will catch you in game! ;)

Drunk Mario

yeah.. no one really compliments the normal players here on forums! The players make this server what it is with all their good suggestions and support for the server!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Maxi

I got a idea to make people start playing worldscape. Well i prupose many alredy does that.. But all that have a RS acc GO TO GRAND EXCHANGE AND SAY START PLAYING ::www.WORLDSCAPEBLITZ.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;DAND JEREMY YOU OWN! SAME TO YOU RYAN!!XD

wouter

Quote from: Maxi on February 19, 2010, 08:25:50 AM
I got a idea to make people start playing worldscape. Well i prupose many alredy does that.. But all that have a RS acc GO TO GRAND EXCHANGE AND SAY START PLAYING ::www.WORLDSCAPEBLITZ.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;DAND JEREMY YOU OWN! SAME TO YOU RYAN!!XD
Off topic. Are so dumb or what? My post is to 'say thank you, to the player of allgofree, not about advertising. That's against the rules bytheway. And, It's not cool you added that 'and jeremy you own same to you ryan, thing, because that's what i tried to explain.   You fail, uncool.

Xx King Of Kingz xX

Also The Forums  ;D
If It Was A "Mods Only" Kinda Place...
Like No-One Would Go On It... Pretty Boring Place It Will Be.
And Without The Players Blitz, Classic Wouldn't Be So Awesome!  ;)
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!