News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

stupid requests

Started by aussie king, February 19, 2010, 06:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie king

I am here to rant about "stupid requests"

on the many private servers i have played i look on sugestions and their is all ways some stupid person requesting for something stupid and outrageous example:

"I thinkz that this server should have likes gunz and everyone look like jamez bond plz do this
(sucks up) great sever (owner of the servers name) i love it!"

And yes i've read some stupid and outrageous requests on this server..I brather not quote it as it may start an uproar of somesort.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Pk0wnedall

I agree some people post some stupid things, anyway when your new you don't understand everything so i guess you can't get mad at them.

wouter

''Please make me lv172!''', There should be a in-game help command which shows things what can and can't. Like you the staff doesn't edit levels and don't give out items except with events.

Prehistoric

well uh... i have seen a private server with an hk416 but the overall server sucked only good for costums.... and our server is to good for guns..maybe..
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

imnotme

We aren't all that good for guns.. We have a fixed device and a crossbow those are the closest you'll get to a gun on here....

Drunk Mario

Yeah there should be a thread like " read here before suggesting!" and put all the things not to suggest about classic and/or the forums.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

Quote from: Drunk Mario on February 21, 2010, 05:17:44 PM
Yeah there should be a thread like " read here before suggesting!" and put all the things not to suggest about classic and/or the forums.

Done. ;)

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,5032.msg37879.html#msg37879

imnotme

Yeah, that was made quite a while ago...

Zack

No. I just made the one for classic. :P

imnotme

Drunk Mario

Quote from: imnotme on February 21, 2010, 09:55:15 PM
NUH--UH
look at the date it was made.. yesterday! yesterday was not a long time ago... or was it? :o

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

imnotme

Your mom was made yesterday... Now shush...

Chaoslancex

I have a 9mm Revolver in classic!! i'll Shoot you all!

Mooshu

I have an orbital knife! bring it oscar! jokes lmao.  :-X well..i had a stupid request...make the command. ::skittles RY needs to get back to me on this!!! :'(