News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Young players

Started by aussie king, February 19, 2010, 06:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie king

yes, this rant is about young players..(i sound like an old grandparent)

Because they are generally the noobs that come into wilderness with nothing but ::runes. how do i know their young?
in their name they sometimes include 2001..ect. eg im-a-noob2001 or i ask them. They also only play for like 2 days then quit. All because "EVERYBODY IN WORLDSCAPE HATES ME!" no, we dont hate you.. We disrespect you just like you disrespect us.

Yes im 13, but by the time people are 12 i believe they learn respect and they mature.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

wouter

Quote from: aussie king on February 19, 2010, 06:36:12 AM
Pointless.

Only thing which annoys me is that the staff let youths join the beta testers group & staff. Young people are still childish and not serious enough to do those tasks.. And, if a 12 year old mod, warns me, i won't take it serious at all.
I think the staff should have a age limit. Also the kids who call me a ''kid'' or ''child'' is pretty annoying.. I'm probably 4 years older than them..  :o

pk it3

u know fast enough if its kid or not...

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: aussie king on February 19, 2010, 06:36:12 AM
yes, this rant is about young players..(i sound like an old grandparent)

Because they are generally the noobs that come into wilderness with nothing but ::runes. how do i know their young?
in their name they sometimes include 2001..ect. eg im-a-noob2001 or i ask them. They also only play for like 2 days then quit. All because "EVERYBODY IN WORLDSCAPE HATES ME!" no, we dont hate you.. We disrespect you just like you disrespect us.

Yes im 13, but by the time people are 12 i believe they learn respect and they mature.

i TOTALLY Agree but younger kids with older kids mix in, sometimes but the one's who go to wildy and mage with no Armour are really annoying.

Xx King Of Kingz xX

"Lets go pj!" *takes off all items* "::runes, ::runes, ::runes" "::wildy" *ice barrage x10* *loots* *teles away* "w00tzr!"
Classic...  ::)
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!

pk it3

haha nice copy of the kids:P

Drunk Mario

You can tell who mature and who's not by:
1. Their personality
2. when they do =D faces or other smiles after something that is not funny(like " oh sh1t!")
3. When they go into wildy what armour they are wearing and/or their combat lvl.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Drunk Mario that is true, and i like that dudes expresson "::runes, ::runes, ::runes, ::wildy, 10x barrage, lootz, tele away, W00TZARZ!"

Class i love that Lol.

Prehistoric

I don't believe 15+ is classified as a "Kid" maybe 12+ if they mature fast...unless you are me... i will never mature... But i do realize there are times to play in times to be serious, this is what separates "kids" from men.
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

imnotme

I classify a kid as being about 7-12. Not younger because how many 6 year olds, other then Joker, actually play this, or even RS? I believe that if they have matured enough then they should be considered for staff or Beta, but if not then they shouldn't. We have had some very young mods in the past, but they were cast away quickly..

Prehistoric

Honestly the immature will be outcast not from the game... but from their positions... so as to where we should always have more mature mods/admins... x is pretty young but he is mature..er

imnotme

X's only problem is that he goes AFK for days on end, other than that he's a good mod...

Pk0wnedall

Is Joker really 6 or are you guys mucking around.

imnotme

Joker is like 12 I think. I just like to f*ck with him.

Prehistoric

Ya joker is 12 i don't know anything about besides what i saw on the post a pic of yourself..im pretty sure he said his age.. and X is really cool i think i made him angry though...didn't mean to i didnt relly think about what i was saying but it wasn't bad.. i dunno