0 (0%)
OMG IF IT DOESN'T COME I WILLZ DIE!!!
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 03, 2010, 12:59:39 AM

Prehistoric

Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

wouter

Blitz is sexy. We work as hard as possible and I spent most of my time online to fix things. We hope it will all be done at the end of the month. Be patience a little bit more..!  ::)

Prehistoric

imnotme

Eh, I'll keep living if it doesn't come out, I'll keep on waiting just like everyone else. If you commit suicide because Blitz isn't out then you phail. Caponer, you aren't a Beta Tester... So don't say that you fix things, it's the Beta Testers working, not you. You just kill level 3's in wildy...

Prehistoric

Wow you really think i would kill myself if blitz didn't come out?.... wow

Mooshu

Well, i might if it doesn't  :'(. jokes.   ;D Hopefully it comes out soon..>.>...-taps foot- -impatient-

Chaoslancex

Since it's not out we'll get to use the Dz uniforms.

QuoteSo you instated a new outfit with one day before Blitz comes out? Good job... PHAIL!!!!
Why thanks  banjo.

QuoteSssh, Classic stays and maybe blitz wont work at the release date? Ever thought of that
Owned banjo, anyways we get to enjoy the uniforms!

wouter

Quote from: imnotme on February 20, 2010, 02:38:03 PM
Eh, I'll keep living if it doesn't come out, I'll keep on waiting just like everyone else. If you commit suicide because Blitz isn't out then you phail. Caponer, you aren't a Beta Tester... So don't say that you fix things, it's the Beta Testers working, not you. You just kill level 3's in wildy...
I am a blitz beta tester to shush. If you don't believe me, ask ; tanner, sean, trini, jeremy, ryan, mooshu or pk0wnedall. ;) GF jealous kid.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: caponer on March 02, 2010, 02:57:14 AM
Quote from: imnotme on February 20, 2010, 02:38:03 PM
I am a blitz beta tester to shush. If you don't believe me, ask ; tanner, sean, trini, jeremy, ryan, mooshu or pk0wnedall. ;) GF jealous kid.

Dude...

Caponer is a Blitz Beta-Tester, Even ask jeremy you noob.

Chaoslancex

Wouter is a Blitz Beta Banjo, get your facts straight before you run your big mouth. :o

Mooshu

Rivin X

WELL ANYWAYS HOPE IN NOT INTERRUPTING AN IMPORTANT ARGUEMENT, BUT?!...... blitz needs to come out *Pronto*  :-X

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect