News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

OMG I'M sorry!!!

Started by owned007, August 14, 2008, 03:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owned007

i did not mean to do bug abuse.. i did not even know it was a bug.. all i did was grab explosives and use on myself outside of cw..and all of a sudden with no warnings i got banned..i was un beleivebly sad.. i had played for a day and a half and got no warnings that it was against rules and i got banned.. i would really like to get my account back i am very sorry..

P.S if the dude with the obby maul reads this i did not know i can kill other ppl with it.. and i only had 1 prayer so i couldnt do it anyways!! i'm sorry but i understand its a rare weapon buti didnt mean to make u think that..

Zeldagirl

Hmm,

Well thank you for posting, this makes sense now. Okay, I'm glad you posted this. At first, they were saying you were killing everyone with retribution, but, from what this sounds like, you were only affecting yourself. I will talk to Jeremy about un-banning you. I would ask that you keep 'Explosive Potions' for ONLY castlewars.

This is for everyone, Explosive Potions stay in Castle Wars.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -

owned007

i swear i will get rid of my potions and never touch 1 again.. not even cw..

mechno

im a witness to this "incident" and would like to help  ;D
just cuz im cool like that
anyway
i saw owned exploding himself and then suddenly the dude with the obby maul goes dont even think about it owned... owned is like wut? the dude runs and goes stop!!! and owned is still having no idea wut to stop   ... then he screams down ::yell zelda/alexa plz come quick some1 is trying to blow me up and owned is still like ...huh?...  then jeremy came in =o and he's banned....
he wouldve told me if he got a warning cuz we were I.Ming at the time he wouldve liked to warn me

sincerely
Mechno

Ry60003333

Yea, as long as your only affecting yourself then thats fine. Unbanned. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

Problem Solved,

It seems like everything is okay and good now, so I am locking this topic.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -