News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Webclient problem

Started by supa, August 11, 2008, 01:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supa

Every time I try try to load the webclient on the internet, it just shows an "X" in the corner and the status bar says "Loading Java Applet Failed.."
If you can find a way to get around this, please post it here!
? Supa ?
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Ry60003333

What operating system and web browser are you using? If your on Windows Vista and Internet Explorer thats probably the problem.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

supa

I'm on Firefox and I'm using Windows XP Home Edition...
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Ry60003333

Quote from: supa on August 11, 2008, 02:42:57 PM
I'm on Firefox and I'm using Windows XP Home Edition...
Strange thats what W1 and W2 use and the webclient works on both. ???
Are you on Firefox 3? Try clearing the browser cache and downloading the latest version of Java, and make sure it installs the Java Plug in for Firefox. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

No just try closing Firefox and opening it again.
or restarting your computer

-Cavallers

Katie

Hi Guyz,
I'm also having difficulty logging in, i download the file and it wont connect to server. Im with VISTA but, it has allowed me a few times to play. As soon as the download file stopped working, i moved to the webclient, the downloader WONT WORK!!, This computer had Windows Xp before, but it's been playing up ever since i reforematted my computer to vista. CAN U HELP? :-[