News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

New training area? suggestion

Started by breakage, February 07, 2010, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breakage

Hello Jeremy and Ryan.
I was thinking if you make another training are near the wildy where the hills are all black, name it like ::hellzone. And have it all fire/dark monsters.

You don't have to do this this is again just my suggestion.

I would like the worldscape players to comment on this and tell me, What do you think of this? will it work?

Thank you for you time and support,

-Breakage
My worldscape goals.

Become recognised [ ]
Become moderator [ ]
Become administrator [ ]
Be a dedi member [DONE]
Befriend Ryan and jeremy [ ]

Drunk Mario

Quote from: breakage on February 07, 2010, 04:54:31 PM
Hello Jeremy and Ryan.
I was thinking if you make another training are near the wildy where the hills are all black, name it like ::hellzone. And have it all fire/dark monsters.

I would like the worldscape players to comment on this and tell me, What do you think of this? will it work?

-Breakage
Well, to tell you truth.. I hate the idea. It will be time consuming and is not necessary. Blitz is going to be a better version of Runescape.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Paulnoter55

Quote from: breakage on February 07, 2010, 04:54:31 PM
Hello Jeremy and Ryan.

-Breakage

Paulnoter55

i think the idea should have my monster in it. (see new monster by paulnoter55.)

pk it3

i think its nice but dont set in wild cuz its trainingarea ur saying... so it has to be in safe area.

Pk0wnedall

No, i don't think it's a good idea, because It will take up ry60003333's time, when he could be working on other things in blitz. So yeh and like Drunk Mario Said, It will be like a Runescape so everything in runescape will be in Worldscape Blitz, Not everything but Mostly Everything!

Deathtron55

actually blitz will probably have that near ::wildy because the huge volcano in wilderness is near the chaos temple and it has a bunch of dark monsters like demons and stuff.

dragatooth

I really didnt like the idea i mean Worldscape is gunna be like RuneScape so RuneScape doesent actually have a thing like ::train cause thats just stupid...

pk it3

oops i thought bout classic 1 forgot it was blitz well if its for blits it fails there are alot of areas to train.
and it will take longer again to get blitz if u put it in

Xx King Of Kingz xX

Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!