News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

New training area? suggestion

Started by breakage, February 07, 2010, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breakage

Hello Jeremy and Ryan.
I was thinking if you make another training are near the wildy where the hills are all black, name it like ::hellzone. And have it all fire/dark monsters.

You don't have to do this this is again just my suggestion.

I would like the worldscape players to comment on this and tell me, What do you think of this? will it work?

Thank you for you time and support,

-Breakage
My worldscape goals.

Become recognised [ ]
Become moderator [ ]
Become administrator [ ]
Be a dedi member [DONE]
Befriend Ryan and jeremy [ ]

Drunk Mario

Quote from: breakage on February 07, 2010, 04:54:31 PM
Hello Jeremy and Ryan.
I was thinking if you make another training are near the wildy where the hills are all black, name it like ::hellzone. And have it all fire/dark monsters.

I would like the worldscape players to comment on this and tell me, What do you think of this? will it work?

-Breakage
Well, to tell you truth.. I hate the idea. It will be time consuming and is not necessary. Blitz is going to be a better version of Runescape.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Paulnoter55

Quote from: breakage on February 07, 2010, 04:54:31 PM
Hello Jeremy and Ryan.

-Breakage

Paulnoter55

i think the idea should have my monster in it. (see new monster by paulnoter55.)

pk it3

i think its nice but dont set in wild cuz its trainingarea ur saying... so it has to be in safe area.

Pk0wnedall

No, i don't think it's a good idea, because It will take up ry60003333's time, when he could be working on other things in blitz. So yeh and like Drunk Mario Said, It will be like a Runescape so everything in runescape will be in Worldscape Blitz, Not everything but Mostly Everything!

Deathtron55

actually blitz will probably have that near ::wildy because the huge volcano in wilderness is near the chaos temple and it has a bunch of dark monsters like demons and stuff.

dragatooth

I really didnt like the idea i mean Worldscape is gunna be like RuneScape so RuneScape doesent actually have a thing like ::train cause thats just stupid...

pk it3

oops i thought bout classic 1 forgot it was blitz well if its for blits it fails there are alot of areas to train.
and it will take longer again to get blitz if u put it in

Xx King Of Kingz xX

Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!