News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

guide to some skills

Started by Solar eclipse, August 10, 2008, 05:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar eclipse

Hello my name is paul and this is my guide to max everything on worldscape
1. attk def and str.
attk def and str is the easiest skills to get up.
train on men to about forty attk def and str then go to ::coolcity train on the gards there they will quickly give u lvls to about 70 then go to tzharr or wat ever its called on this server and u should be good.
2. prayer *AKA the hardest skill i think to get up*
ahh prayer the stupidest skill ever well basicly kill men then move to dragons that sounds easy right.
3.mage i say once uve done guides 1 and 2 this shall be easy just go to the high lvl training area and pwn some drags it should be really fast lvl gain and it will take like 5-20 minites depending on how much you train
4.range range is basicly like magic only u should train somwere like pk or on men :P faster xp and really fun
The Legend was here

Con1887

The command ::gizmo is no longer a command.

Great Guide, I'd think this will be useful to someone in worldscape trying to get a Good combat level. I would personally use this guide. Also for the magic and range I'll be doing that to raise my range because I'm a little low on the level.

Once again great Guide,
     Sincerely, Con1887.

I pooN I

Yes, instead of the command ::gizmo, you can use ::coolcity. Hope this was of some help. O.O

chuckywillkill123

i think they should make att and def and str should be made easier when it gets past 80. So then that way we can all get 135 att and def and str    >:(

I pooN I

I would like to say, that getting strength to 135 isn't the easiest skill. Well, it doesn't take too long, it just gets very boring. Also range, attack, strength, defence, or hp do not go up when you are "pking". Magic does, however and if you are good enough and know how to "pk" well you will get fast Xp with it.

Chris Bud

Good guide. I think you should go threw it and change the ::Gizmo, into the ::Coolcity command, as well as check some of your Spelling/Grammar. Good guide other than that ;)

~Chris

AFLjunkie

Hey, nice guide but yer u gotta change the ::gizmo command =]

Chaoslancex

wow that is a good way  :D an ya you should change that ::gizmo thing it change to something else dont remember the name.  ::)

sir far4

i think u should change ::gimzo thing but other wise it was good i think,do u have any other cammand that isnt in ::help ?!!?!?!?

God Paul

Seeing as this is my old posting account i take full credit for this guide so yes the command is ::coolcity
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Triniboy

Quote from: I pooN I on September 18, 2008, 08:03:38 PM
I would like to say, that getting strength to 135 isn't the easiest skill. Well, it doesn't take too long, it just gets very boring. Also range, attack, strength, defence, or hp do not go up when you are "pking". Magic does, however and if you are good enough and know how to "pk" well you will get fast Xp with it.

I think mage is like the easy to level up, well for me it was...just did teles on the ancient spell book..mostly after 96, i use the last tele spell in the book...within no time you should level...only took me like 3 weeks

tim10pak

Great guide i will try it out I played worldscape for a while thought but i think the easyiest skill to get up is attack.

Banjo Hick

i actually think that mage is the easiest, because u can just teleport and thata gets u a ton of exp just from doing one, ive gotten from 100 something all the way to 129 and im abou t to lvl up again, but yeah this is a great guide =)

Pure01owner

yes magic is easy just tellport torlliem and thats like 70k a time
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Banjo Hick

doing ape atoll is better exp though