News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WorldScapeBlitz ventrilo server!

Started by laman, February 04, 2010, 07:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laman

Well, I was wondering about having a WS ventrilo server?
"December 7, 1941, a date that will live in infamy" -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Drunk Mario

Quote from: laman on February 04, 2010, 07:26:41 PM
Well, I was wondering about having a WS ventrilo server?
whats a ventrilo server?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

Think of it as the way you talk to people on Xbox Live or PSN. This would be a good idea, but the IRC was popular for a few weeks and it died. This may die quickly too. :-\

Shaco

I think it's a great idea!  ;D. I kind of disagree with Zack because the fact that, in my
own experience, players wants to play and can't be on the forums at the same time
chatting with there friend on the IRC chat when they can just chat with them in the game.
Being on ventrilo and playing Worldscape is a big difference than being on IRC, players can talk with there friends and interact with the people that they haven't even spoken to,
and the fact that you only need to press a key to be able to talk makes it easier than for everyone.

wouter

Sean

Great Suggestion!

Giving yet another way of communication which is, what I think, a great idea.

wouter

Quote from: Mod Sean on February 05, 2010, 08:02:55 PM
Great Suggestion!

Giving yet another way of communication which is, what I think, a great idea.
GO SEAN!!  :P

Prehistoric

I have ventrillo downloaded....How would WE be able to pull this off?
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

This is a terrific, Idea i hope the staff can do this but i don't think it will happen.
Ry60003333 Has been working so hard with blitz, I think we should give him a break for a little while, you never no he might make this but maby not for a little while, I hope this will work out because it is a Great idea!

- Pk0wnedall

dragatooth

I liked the idea but it'll be a lot of work you know... So as Pk dude said give Ry a break. But it would be great.