News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

HALP!

Started by supa, August 10, 2008, 01:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supa

Ok, I logged into worldscape and then suddenly some one named Eon9 (he had a gold crown) started killing players in lumby and says things like "Owned nub!" and now I'm scared to log in  :o :'(
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

supa

I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Chris Bud

Supa, first off. Don't double post please...

Second. We all know Eon9... Alot of people think him to be a hacker, I'm not sure if that is true... But I am sure that if Ryan, or Jeremy come on. They will deal with it ;)

~Chris

Cavallers

Well he is a "hacker".
He reseted Ron's levels and hacked a lot of people i hope Ryan and Jeremy fix this ;)

-Cavallers